Objectives of Whipps Cross Waltham Forest Medical Education and Research Trust
The primary object of the Charity is to encourage, assist and extend the academic and research activities of all members of the medical, dental and allied professions practising within the catchment area served by Whipps Cross University Hospital.
- To assist generally with medical and dental research and the post graduate education of consultant and junior hospital staff and general practitioners to provide for lectures symposia and clinical demonstrations.
- To support the development of innovative methods of delivering education and research
- To assist in supporting medical or dental practitioners to inspect and report upon any new or special medical or dental equipment or methods which may result in publication in any professional journal or magazine appropriate to a particular speciality the results of any research or otherwise the dissemination of these results through any media normally employed for such purpose.
- To assist in the developing skills and expertise which facilitate delivery of care pathways throughout the patient journey
- Such objects ancillary to or of a nature similar to the foregoing objects as the Trustees shall from time to time determine subject to the powers of the Council provided always that the goal shall be charitable.